Salesforce | 04-9-2020
Lead Salesforce Developer
- £80,000 - £90,000 per annum
The Salesforce Lead Developer will support the expansion of our Salesforce capabilities while working on projects from requirement gathering to design and implementation. Responsibilities will also include Salesforce configuration along with the system maintenance and customization to support business requirements, recommending opportunities for on-going improvements as appropriate.
- At least Platform Developer I and Community, Service or Sales Cloud Consultant Certified. Desirable Platform Developer II or Identify & Access Manager Designer Certified.
- In depth and progressive Salesforce experience (from administrator to developer) gained in a similar role and experience managing a team of Developers;
- Experience working on Salesforce products - Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Force.com, and Community Cloud;
- Develop with semi-structured data like JSON;
- Knowledge of REST and SOAP API's;
- Ability to design complex SOQL and SOSL queries;
- The development of custom front-end Lightning components through Aura and/or Web Components
- Point-and-click development within a Lightning environment;
- Analysis and design through to successful implementation of Salesforce.com, including experience with Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers, and Triggers, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Migration Tool, Web Services;
- Ability to manage code coverage within the governance limit;
- Delivering Salesforce.com “show & tells”” to users at all levels in terms of organisational structure and experience using Salesforce;
- Experience of business analysis.
- Code deployment experience using Salesforce DX with Github;