Technology | 16-11-2023
- £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Synapri are searching for a Treasury Analyst to work for a world leading digital transformation SAAS company.
The Treasury Analyst will be responsible for managing the day-to-day banking and treasury operations for the Group and its subsidiaries. You will play a critical role in managing the banking and monitoring cash flow, maintaining relationships with banks, executing payments, and ensuring compliance with treasury policies and regulations.
- Oversee daily cash management activities, including cash positioning, forecasting, and analysis.
- Execute cash movement transactions, ensuring accuracy, timeliness, and compliance with internal controls.
- Evaluating analytical reports on business performance (P&L, Variance Analysis, KPIs)
- Monitor and reconcile bank accounts, investigating and resolving any discrepancies.
- Develop, implement, and maintain treasury policies, procedures, and controls to enhance efficiency and mitigate risk.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders such as finance, accounting, and legal teams to ensure timely and accurate execution of financial transactions.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in treasury operations, cash management, or related roles.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret complex financial data and make strategic recommendations. Strong experience with BI reporting, Excel, invoices and forecasting
- Decision making skills and the ability to apply critical thinking
- The ability to partner with stakeholders and communicate with impact
Salary £55,000 to £65,000
Fully remote – London Offices – welcome to attend
Benefits - World Class office, excellent environment, including, free freshly cooked meals and drinks.
If this of interest please share with me your contact details.
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice