Technology | 09-11-2023
- £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Synapri are searching for a Tax Assistant to work for a world leading digital transformation SAAS company.
The Tax Assistant you will play a crucial role in supporting Tax and Finance Accountant in the day -to-day tax related and financial activities. You will work closely with the finance team and provide assistance in tax reporting, compliance and related functions.
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly UK VAT returns for a VAT group companies
- Assisting with the preparation of quarterly VAT OSS schedules
- Provide support in the preparation of international sales/services/provincial tax returns for overseas entities
- Preparation of monthly VAT cashflow
- Preparation of monthly EU VAT transactions and schedules for EU VAT reclaims
- Assisting with the preparation of Balance Sheet reconciliations of the sales tax liabilities and the preparation of VAT turnover reconciliations for audit
- Providing assistance with Sales Tax registration in new territories
- Assisting with the preparation of PSA reports
- Finance qualification or degree in accounting
- Previous experience or exposure and strong interest in direct/indirect taxes
- previous experience in dealing with international taxes is a plus
- Calm under pressure, organised with strong time management
- Well-developed communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Flexible, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to changing priorities Able to work as part of a team and able to use your own initiative to solve problems
- Working experience in transaction finance & with financial software and tools (Excel VLOOKUP, IF, SUMIF, Pivot)
Salary £40,000 to £45,000
Fully remote – London Offices – welcome to attend
Benefits - World Class office, excellent environment, including Bonus.
If this of interest please share with me your contact details.
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice