Technology | 17-8-2023
Senior HR Business Partner
- West London
- £70,000 per annum
Synapri are recruiting for a Senior HR Business Partner to work for a world leading luxury fashion retailer.
- Partner with senior stakeholders and leadership teams on all people matters
- Adopts a coaching style when supporting Managers, providing guidance on policy and process.
- Manage and develop the people team
- High level operational input ensuring the People Advisors offer commercially focused advice.
- Up to date International employment regulation experience, ideally ROI, Netherlands and Switzerland.
- Design and deliver relevant training in line with the company strategy.
- Leads the people team to review and update existing policies and procedures and communicates new policies where necessary
- Proven experience in generalist HR partner or Management role with line management responsibility. years People experience ideally in a Fashion/High Street Retailer
- A proven track record of adding commercial value to the business, strong ER experience,
- Ability to coach and influence on all People / ER issues, commitment to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
- A commitment to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, CIPD level 5
- International employment experience, ideally ROI, Netherlands and Switzerland.
Salary £70,000 – FTC with Option to permanent
Location: London - White City - Hybrid working - 2 days in the office a week
Excellent Benefits on offer – Instore Discount, Bonus, Pension etc.
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice.
Please respond with your CV and suitable time to speak.