Technology | 03-10-2023
Infrastructure Automation Engineer
- Radbroke, Knutsford.
- £500 - £580 per day
Synapri is looking for an Infrastructure Automation Engineer to work for a Microsoft Gold Partner as part of their client’s Platform Infrastructure Engineering team.
More info below:
Role: Infrastructure Automation Developer
Location: Radbroke, Knutsford (hybrid work model – 2 days in the office and 3 from home)
Contract duration: 3-6 months with 3 months rolling extensions afterwards
Daily rate: £500 - 580 per day (inside IR35)
Start date: as soon as possible (ideally up to 4 weeks’ notice)
- Bring thought excellence in infrastructure technologies, and how to leverage industry best practice in delivering infrastructure to achieve highly resilient services.
- To review both application and Infrastructure code and configuration, as well as architectural considerations to identify possible weaknesses and resiliency concerns.
- To develop and test tooling and patterns to address identified resiliency gaps.
- Strong knowledge in VMWare, Kubernetes, OpenShift
- Experience in Chef, Terraform, Ansible
- DevOps/DevSecOps experience
- Experience in Ansible Playbooks and modules
- Writing applications/automation code in Python
- Writing code for Infrastructure automation
- Experience in Unix or Windows OS
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice