Technology | 06-2-2024
FinOps Operational Analyst
- £350 - £400 per day
Synapri are currently recruiting for a world leading digital transformation SAAS company.
The FinOps Operational Analyst will be responsible for optimising financial processes, streamlining procurement workflows, managing contract details, and ensuring cost accountability. The role holder will develop, implement, and manage financial operations processes and procedures, in conjunction with the Financial Analyst. The ideal candidate will have a thorough understanding of the FinOps function, excellent problem-solving skills, and the ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
- The ideal candidate will have a thorough understanding of the FinOps function, excellent problem-solving skills, and the ability to manage multiple tasks effectively.
- Deep-dive cost management of all existing suppliers by product and customer.
- Build structure to track costs and savings across spend categories, including costs associated to new revenue.
- Develop savings initiatives, report savings targets and track progress of initiatives.
- Actively manage and review large spend pools to identify savings opportunities.
- Key contract understanding – commercial terms, tracking invoices and billing reports against planned spend.
- Examine spending trends, and opportunities for savings, and advise with specific recommendations for improvement.
- Engage with procurement for contract management solutions, centralisation, and port details.
- Ensure cost management and accountability to directors of engineering.
- Monitor the day-to-day processes including alignment with the data, operations, and budgets.
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships with key vendors.
- Support internal and external audits.
- Financial analysis experience.
- Significant experience in the SaaS Industry/Business Purchase order management experience.
- Good numerical understanding, strong Excel skills and detail-oriented.
- Stakeholder management experience.
- Ability to work with both technology and subject matter experts in the business.
- Commercially astute.
- Experience of managing multiple relationships in a fast-paced environment
Location: Birmingham 3 days a week
Contract: 6 month extendable contract
Daily rate: negotiable – client is aiming for the role to sit outside.
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice.