Salesforce | 04-1-2024
Salesforce Programme Manager
- Brussels, Belgium
- €7,500 - €8,000 per month
Synapri have partnered with a Salesforce End User based in Brussels who are looking to bring on board a Salesforce Programme Manager to oversee the next phase of their global rollout. You will inherit a large team of IT specialists and be able to leverage support from an implementation Partner on site but will be tasked with growing out the SF Team.
As the Salesforce Programme Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Leading and overseeing successful execution of Salesforce initiatives.
- Driving program strategy, managing various projects, and dealing with C-level stakeholders
- Managing budgets, 3rd party relationships, resources, and scaling Salesforce team.
- Creating long-term roadmaps for efficient delivery of all Salesforce projects over the next 2 years
Our client is looking for somebody with the below experience:
- Proven, demonstratable history of occupying a similar role at a large Salesforce end user.
- History of managing multiple workstreams
- Salesforce product expert, familiar with functionality, limitations, products, and latest releases
- Well-versed with agile ways of working
- Certified within: Salesforce, Agile & Project Management
- Excellent communication skills, strong command of Dutch, French and English
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice