Salesforce | 04-1-2024
Salesforce Business Analyst
- Belgium, occasional travel to Brussels
- €4,000 - €4,500 per month
Synapri have partnered with a large Salesforce End User within the manufacturing space based in Belgium who are looking to grow out their internal Salesforce function with a Salesforce Business Analyst to work across Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and CPQ.
As the Salesforce Business Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Managing relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Gathering technical requirements and working alongside development team to implement requirements.
- Building reports and dashboards
- Configuration of Sales Cloud and Service Cloud to improve ROI of platform.
- Mentorship of Junior BA
Our client is looking for somebody with the below experience:
- 3+ years hands-on Salesforce experience as a Business Analyst / Functional Consultant
- Good knowledge of Sales Cloud and Service Cloud – CPQ is a huge plus.
- Platform configuration knowledge
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
Salesforce Certified (Ideally Business Analyst or Administrator)
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice