Product | 02-11-2023
Senior Product Manager FinCrime
- West London
- £90,000 - £120,000 per annum
I am currently recruiting for a global leading payments service provider and they are searching for a – Senior Product Manager – Financial Crime
This newly created role will be responsible for managing the companies FinCrime initiative. Working in a dynamic environment, alongside product, commercial, financial and technical colleagues, as well as strategic partners, the role will define, manage and execute the Fincrime and APP, KYC, strategy and road map.
- Act as subject matter expert on all things Fincrime, APP, KYC, AML security and identity
- As the FinCrime product portfolio owner, define and manage the product lifecycle roadmaps through close engagement with Commercial and other key stakeholders. Have clear visibility of new countries, segments, schemes and how these fit into the technical delivery roadmap
- At least five years of product manager experience or equivalent
- FinCrime and Authorised push payments, Fraud and KYC technology experience.
- preferably in payments, fintech and payment gateway providers.
- Ability to take complex business requirements and translate them into detailed product roadmaps and projects
Hybrid working – 4 days a week, visible in the office - West London,
If this is of interest please send me your latest CV with your availability for a conversation.
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice