Payments | 14-9-2023
Financial Planning Analyst
- £55,000 - £60,000 per annum
I am currently recruiting for the world’s leading sports betting consultancy, who are recruiting for a Financial Planning Analyst to join the finance team.
- Establishing key metrics, to track and report them.
- Embedding ownership and accountability for costs across budget holders and throughout the business, with a focus on value for money and reducing costs, where appropriate
- Establishing a methodology for investment decisions – Investing into technology departments and sales teams etc.
- Preparing forecasts and business plans
- Production of financial information including monthly variance analyses
- Improving financial operations and controls across the organisation, including internal audit
- A qualified CIMA / ACCA with c. 1-2yrs post qualification experience
- A strong communicator, with prior experience dealing with senior management and producing financial reports for C-suite
- Excellent analytical capabilities
- Strong experience with BI reporting, Excel, invoices and forecasting
- Decision making skills and the ability to apply critical thinking
- The ability to partner with stakeholders and communicate with impact
- Deliver tasks effectively and provide commitment
Salary £55,000 to £60,000
Hybrid working - 3 days a week in Camden, probation period.
Benefits - World Class office, excellent environment, including, Gym, Games room, free coffee & panini bar, free freshly cooked meals.
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice