Vacancies | 22-7-2021
- Central London
- £62,000 per annum
My client is a leading non for profit organisation, who are going through a number of high profile transformations across the business, they are searching for a project lead to implement a new ERP global solution.
Responsibility and experience required:
- Experience in the implementation of ERP / global solutions in a multinational environment experiencing a phased approach for the implementation
- Experience of working in an Agile environment preferably with Third Party delivery resources
- Prior experience of successfully managing large and complex change projects and programmes involving business processes, technology, data, and business reporting
- Understanding of system architectures, data strategies, upgrade strategies and cutover planning
- A technical understanding of IT infrastructure and technology development / deployment preferably in web/cloud based solutions
- Strong stakeholder management skills and communication with third party vendors
- Certified project management methodology would be advantageous Prince 2, PMP, PMI, APM and MSP
Salary Range: £62,000 + Benefits
Benefits Package: Pension and Standard benefits.
Remote working available, fully remote, you can go to the office when you choose.
If this opportunity is of interest, please share your contact details.
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice.