Technology | 28-3-2023
Veeva Vault Consultant
- Belgium, Netherlands, Germany or France.
- €500 - €700 per day
Synapri have partnered with a consulting partner in Belgium in their search for a Veeva Vault Consultant.
As the Veeva Vault Consultant, you will be part of a team implementing Veeva (Promomats) Vault Solution according to the customer needs. Your job will consist of a combination of tasks amongst which Analysis & Design of Requirements, Architectural Design and extensive integration knowledge between Vault and CRM. Testing, Education of End Users and Support Management are seen as a plus.
Your responsibilities include:
- Setup and maintenance of integration between Vault and CRM
- Work closely together with Veeva CRM stakeholder to ensure the flow from content building to content using is working properly. Look for synergies between Veeva Vault and Veeva CRM.
- Monitor sync process of Approved Emails
- Monitor sync process of CLM Presentations
- Improve Vault product with latest releases
- Improve Vault product based on incoming business request
- work closely together with business, gather clear business requirements and translate into Jira stories
- assess impact and collaborate with other team members to implement user stories
- create business/functional deliverables
- Build reports and dashboards according to business needs
- SPOC for Vault Product questions
Some additional responsibilities
- Perform and support end to end testing
- Perform interactive trainings to improve adoption
- Perform demo’s
- Co-create roadmaps in line with the customers strategy
- build automation within processes
- discover possibilities of AI
- which roles do Digital Asset Management and Modular Content play within the life science Industry
- (co-)manage separate projects in line with the customers strategy
Candidates must be located in Belgium, Netherlands Germany or France.
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice