Technology | 23-2-2021
- £60,000 - £75,000 per annum
Our client, a leading online fashion organisation, have an exciting opportunity for a UX UI Designer to join their team. As the UX UI Designer, you will be responsible for designing and shaping a unique fashion platform in order to provide an outstanding user experience.
The successful candidate will be joining a creative, fun and buzzy environment who serve over 2 million users per month and is about to grow their technology and expand internationally.
- To have worked on digital products that require a data driven thought process
- To have lead the design of outstanding digital products
- B2C digital product experience
- Excellent communication and listening skills to ensure understanding of business needs
- You will have an empathic nature to identify the requirements of individuals
- Confidence when making decisions independently
- Demonstrate design ideas using tools such as storyboards, process flows and site maps
- Solving UX and design problems from beginning to end
- Work alongside developers during implementation and modify when new requirements arise
- To explain design thought process clearly and amend accordingly upon feedback
- Produce sketches, wireframes and interactive designs using programs such as Invision and Zeplin
- Daily standup meetings within a fast-paced and agile environment
- To provide clear and constructive feedback to developers after testing across multiple platforms
This is a fantastic opportunity for a standout UX UI Designer to collaborate with a business who will help you learn, grow and develop your current skills.
Please apply if you wish to be considered.
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice.