Technology | 13-1-2023
- London (Happy to discuss)
- £110,000 per annum
I am currently recruiting for an Solution Architect with financial Services experience to work for a world leading consultancy.
The successful candidate will create technology strategy and architecture for a leading financial services business which includes payments, card payments, payment gateways and retail banking.
Experience working as solutions architect with strong technical hands on experience would be ideal, the candidate would be required to get involved in the various solutions across the financial services space.
- Defining the technology strategy, roadmaps and utilising architecture.
- Experience working with C Level stakeholders, Excellent Communication skills are a must
- Software Development and cloud knowledge would be advantageous, JAVA, Kafka, Kubernetes, C#, Java, AWS, GCP, AZURE, React, Angular, NodeJS etc
- Investigating specific technologies, continuous development across payments, card payments, open banking, Microservices, serverless architecture etc
- Enterprise experience across the payments domain, some areas of interest would be FPS, Faster Payments, BACS, CHAPS, FPS, NPA, Card Acquiring, Card issuing, Payment Gateways and ISO20022.
- Salary Expectations: £110,000 + 35% bonus
- Hybrid working: London -UK Focused – happy to discuss
If this is a role that interests you please apply for immediate consideration.
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice