Technology | 26-9-2022
Senior Product Owner
- Fully Remote – London HQ
- £80,000 - £95,000 per annum
I am currently recruiting for a Principal PHP Developer, to work for a leading technology company which specialise in global employee relocation services.
This company is a remote first environment with the option to attend the office in city of London for events and social gatherings.
Environments and key skills
- Working in a progressive engineering team alongside world-class PHP (Laravel) developers
- Ensuring that the development processes are optimised for our customers, especially around fast delivery, and regular releases.
- Maintaining quality control and performance of the backend systems.
- Developing and Maintaining RESTful APIs and back-office systems for both our business and consumer users.
- Writing reusable, testable, maintainable and efficient PHP code
- Deep knowledge of Laravel framework and how it can be used to efficiently deliver features
- Experience in microservice architecture
- Familiarity with ReactJS and Tailwind would be ideal!
- Must have led high performing teams
- A track record of delivering mission-critical SaaS solutions
- Must be familiar with ReactJS
- Extensive commercial PHP development skills/experience
- 3 years of commercial experience in Laravel or Symfony
- Unit and Feature Testing experience
- CI/CD experience using GitHub Workflows
Salary: £80,000 to £95,000 depending on experience
Excellent Benefits including unlimited holiday, and learning and development budget.
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice.