Technology | 13-5-2022
Senior Java Developer
- Remote (UK)
- £60,000 - £90,000 per annum
Senior Java Developer required for a industry leading Regulatory technology company, who build products that improve and automate compliance in the financial industry. This role will involve
- You will be developing enterprise applications using primarily Java, but interest and experience in other tech stacks would also be greatly beneficial.
- Work with the Product Owner to define, refine and deliver the product backlog,
- Participate in agile ceremonies and drive continuous improvement,
- Mentor junior members of the team.
- Proficient across the full software development lifecycle using Java technologies and tools.
- Extensive experience designing and implementing commercial enterprise applications,
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services, Spring/Boot, REST API development, SQL and relational database design (ideally PostgreSQL), Docker/Kubernetes, microservices architectures
- Experience with software engineering best practices: OO, design patterns, SOLID principles,
- Understanding of benefits and constraints of SaaS/PaaS,
Not strict requirements, please be encouraged to apply if your experience doesn't quite match up!
- Competitive salary
- Greenfield products and cutting edge AI/ML technology
- Remote first working (very occasional London presence required)
If this role looks at all of interest, please apply!
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice.