Technology | 17-3-2023
Synapri are currently recruiting for a Lead Data Engineer to work for a world leading telecoms service provider.
You'll have the following responsibilities
• Working with stakeholders at all levels of the business to understand the companies data needs and how that data can be exploited to provide tangible benefits and value to the business.
• Providing technical leadership and authority for solutions based on big data technology, distributed computing, hybrid-cloud platforms, machine learning and AI decision-making.
You'll have the following essential skills & experience
• Skills and experience in Data Engineering and key associated technologies ELK Stack, Elasticsearch and Kafka
• Experience in developing solutions in cloud-based Linux environments.
• Experience working in Cloud environments GCP is preferable.
• Experience working on complex data sets, developing mathematical and statistical models on those data sets in a NoSQL environment.
• Leadership skills – Ability to drive complex data lake projects
• Experience developing, deploying, tuning and operating Data Lake solutions using Elastic or similar NoSQL technologies.
If this is of interest please share your profile to discuss further?
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice.