Technology | 27-7-2022
Senior Business Analyst
- West London – Occasional Travel to office
- £85,000 per annum
Synapri are currently recruiting for a Senior Business Analyst to work for a global leading retailer which specialises in shoes and luxury items.
You will be a part of our successful Digital & Technology team working closely with all business areas and stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle to scope, define, document and deliver solutions to support our new business initiatives. Your opinion and experience matters and you will be encouraged to recommend new business improvements and solutions as well as influence/challenge current business processes, ways of working and best practice.
- Our business analysts are the conduit between our business teams and the Digital & Technology team using their skills to analyse business processes, the alignment of the process to systems and making recommendations for improvements or new solutions.
- The role and work is varied – our business analysts deliver new large technology projects as well as BAU change requests and operational process reviews across both the UK and International businesses.
- Experienced and commercially aware business analyst with at least 3/5 years’ experience in the retail space.
- A proactive self-starter who can hit the ground running
- Confident working with senior managers, third-party suppliers and all colleagues
- Logical approach to analysis
- Pragmatic and flexible – must have the ability to adapt when requirements or project priorities change
- Passion for business improvement and change management
- Excellent Communication and Stakeholder Management Skills
- Excellent documentation and process mapping skills
- Experience of working with both Internal and External (supplier partners) teams.
If this is something your keen on please send me your CV and suitable time to speak.
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice.