Technology | 28-3-2023
SAP Senior Central Finance (CFIN) Consultant
- Brussels, Belgium.
- €60,000 - €75,000 per annum
About our client
My client is a pioneer in Global consulting, engineering, technology, and digital transformation.
Our client advises and supports clients in cloud, digital, and platforms projects and are at the forefront of innovation.
The belief that peoples and not technology create corporate value is what motivates our client. With nearly 50 nations represented, it now employs over 275,000 multilingual team members.
Job Description/Main responsibilities
- Advise clients and design S/4HANA Central Finance solutions and drive Central Finance transformation programs.
- Play a leading role in projects with strong client exposure and management with integrations.
- Partner business process owners, architects, and different stakeholder to develop the To-Be business processes in design workshops.
- Manage a high-performing teams and drive the delivery team and deliverables quality.
- Map the client's business processes in SAP to ensure that the implemented system meets the customer's needs.
- Write functional specifications and configuration documents for a successful project delivery.
- Work on functional changes (CR ’s), estimates, functional analysis
- Provide solutions, promote usage of standard SAP in relation to business needs, logic, and processes.
- Strong understanding of the enterprise functions and operational processes.
- Able to build and maintain the relationship with SAP Solution Consultants across the business.
- Stress resistant, team oriented, flexible, self-organized and communicative.
- Enjoy Challenging and complex problems.
- Strong analytical mentality/conceptual way of thinking
- Service-oriented attitude.
- A minimum of 4/5 yearsof progressive, relevant experience with SAP
- Experience (min 3 years) in an SAP Central Finance Consultant position
- Demonstrated profound experience within SAP S/4HANA Central Finance. Working knowledge of Group Reporting, SAP Analytics Cloud Planning, and Document Reporting and Compliance
- Experience in SAP ECC FICO and SAP S/4HANA FICO
- Experience on at least 2 full end-to-end SAP Implementation (primarily SAP S/4HANA projects)
- SAP certification is a plus.
- Able to understand clients’ expectations, anticipate needs and proactively propose innovative solutions in SAP.
- Familiarity with project management methodologies, collaboration tools and ability to prepare project plans is a nice to have.
- Fluent oral communication and fluent in writing in mother tongue (Dutch or French) AND English.
What our client offers.
Training and career progressions!
They promote a culture of diversity who believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adding value.
Strong growth with digital transformation and training.
Please get in touch with your CV to [email protected].
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice.