Technology | 20-1-2023
Salesforce Commerce Cloud Architect
- €80,000 - €100,000 per annum
Synapri have partnered with a large Salesforce strategic consulting partner based in Belgium in their search for a Salesforce Commerce Cloud Architect to join the team.
In this position, you will be responsible for interpreting client requirements, business processes, and use cases to produce quality technical designs in the implementation, enhancement and support of Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2B centric eCommerce projects. You will provide guidance and oversight to development teams to ensure that both the process is followed and the solution that is delivered is consistent with our customers development policies and standards.
- Work closely with clients to understand their business and their existing technologies, as well as design a complete solution for the integration, extension or enhancement of the Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2B platform.
- Be the Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2B subject matter expert, share your knowledge with the team, manage the innovation and competence, and help mentor newer developers.
- Lead the delivery team
- Suggest tools, technologies, and best practices to improve performance and site quality.
- Demonstrate technical development skills (scope technical portion of a project and estimate resource requirements).
- 2+ years or more of proven experience in B2B Commerce, Commerce Cloud Pipelines, JS Controllers, Commerce Cloud Einstein. Experience with Storefront Reference architecture (SFRA) is a plus.
- You have experience in designing SFDC technical and functional architecture.
- You have experience in third party systems integrations (SOAP/REST) to payment, OMS, CRM.
The business can offer a competitive salary as well as benefits package.
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice.