Technology | 29-11-2021
Programme/Senior Product Manager
- £600 - £700 per day
Our client is one of the leading global providers of data, analysis and research for the emerging markets. They are seeking a senior product manager with experience in UX design and digital product delivery to lead, organise and coordinate the projects and activities within a re-platforming programme of their flagship product. The successful candidate will need a strong track record of delivering transformational programmes of work within the B2B information service industry
As a Programme Manager for the Product re-platforming initiative, you will:
- Work closely with product leaders, UX consultants, development teams, and
stakeholders to define, plan and lead a portfolio of projects within agreed time / budget /
scope / quality constraints.
- Oversee the work of a geographically and functionally diverse team of internal stakeholders, external vendors and contractors to maximise quality and high-performance outcomes.
- Identify, select, and manage internal and external resources across projects workstreams. In
collaboration with the CPO, select, establish, and manage the relationship with a usability
agency in charge of the user research, interaction design, and information architecture
- Provide technical and managerial leadership, mentoring, and coaching of staff.
- Recommend and apply tools and methods to facilitate and improve project management.
- Provide regular reports, and conduct reviews of project status at the various stakeholder
Essential experience, skills, and knowledge:
- Experience in senior product management roles within the B2B information service industry.
- Technical expertise in user experience design. digital transformations and product delivery.
- Strong understanding and proven application of project management competencies including management of scope, schedule, cost, quality; requirements, validation, integration, and acceptance; resources; procurement and contracting, communications, governance and stakeholder management.
- Strong ability to capture and interpret business requirements, constraints, and technical limitations
- Effective leadership, influencing, coordination, communication, motivation, negotiation, and dispute resolution skills.
- Attractive project-based contract
- Bonus scheme (TBC)
- Flexible working culture and remote working supported
Should this position interest you, please apply.
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice.