Technology | 09-9-2021
Product Manager Payment Gateway
- London (remote working available)
- £80,000 per annum
My Client is looking for a Product Manager with extensive payments gateway experience to work for a leading Fintech.
Key skills and responsibilities
- Previous experience and success in taking an API suite (ideally payment acceptance solutions) through the applicable lifecycle events but particularly including the creation, documentation and design of new products and in taking them to market
- The ability to present effectively with energy and clarity, to a variety of audiences in different environments as well as in sales situations
- The ability to visualise and articulate process and data flows
- The ability to run a backlog and produce a reliable comprehensive roadmap
- The ability to manage a product roadmap using an Agile process, such as Scrum/ Kanban
- Must have a proactive and creative approach to the development of new ideas (ideation) combined with a high level of analytical and problem solving skills
- A proven track record of successfully delivering a suite of API’s through ideation to completion which has included co-ordinating/leading cross functional teams
- Great communication and interpersonal skills demonstrated by the ability to articulate complex business and technology information to CXO level both internally and externally
- A very demonstrable experience of designing and managing an API strategy and product set in a fast moving but heavily regulated environment is vitally important
- Experience of physical payment devices and digital payment methods from an acceptance perspective is a significant advantage
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong commercial awareness and business acumen
If you would like to know more about this position please apply with your CV and we can discuss further.
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice.