Technology | 20-4-2021
- UK Based
- £100,000 per annum
Working with the senior management team to define a high-level product strategy to take an early-stage opportunity and grow it into a significant revenue line. Experience Product Manager required to shape the roadmap; map out sales opportunities and deliver product-market fit across new workstreams. Must be comfortable presenting products and proposals to potential customers and have the associated solution thinking to put products into the context of the end-user / customer.
This is a frontier role, so you should be comfortable with a ground-up execution and be able to motivate new prospects to engage them in the process of product definition.
- Product ownership for a new Data Science workstream, including the definition of roadmap and owning and prioritising the team’s backlog in a collaborative and proactive manner
- Understand the product-market fit and ensure alignment with business and stakeholder goals as well as our product portfolio strategy
- Define, augment, and systematise innovation strategy, working hand in hand with the Executive Director and other stakeholders
- Distilling innovation gaps to devise, test, and refine ideas to allow PC to transform unmet needs into tangible and differentiated products in Data Science
- Act as “seed” of a team, with a clear vision that further develops and exploits these new products once the value proposition and business models have been validated and product-market fit has been clearly achieved
- Support & reinforce the sales process in direct contact with potential customers to further advance and improve the USP and sales approach
- Lead and facilitate workshops and interviews to clarify business outcomes and elicit user needs, translating them into requirements
- Increment, release and roadmap planning utilising Agile planning and estimation techniques
Essential experience required:
- 5+ years’ experience in similar role with demonstrable experience in product and project management
- Line management experience with at least one direct report
- Demonstrable ability of successful product management, including planning and delivery in an Agile environment
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice.