Technology | 09-9-2021
Product Delivery Manager
- London (remote working available)
- £90,000 per annum
My client is a leading fintech company are going through as exciting growth period they are looking for a Product Owner with Payments and Banking experience and a strong background with strong software backgrounds.
As the Product Delivery Manager you will be responsible for delivering one or more products from the company portfolio. You will work closely with the Product Manager to develop detailed roadmaps with timelines, including budgetary costings to ensure our Products are available for Customers on-time and on-budget.
What you'll be doing: Product Owner
- Detailed Planning of deliveries, prioritisation of work for your team(s) (Agile and Scrum ceremonies)
- Daily stand-ups with your team(s) to drive forward Product development
- Drive technical best practices while utilizing industry trends and new technologies
- Planning and organizing QA of your deliverables
- Deliver on-time quality software deliverables
- Collaboration and communication with stakeholders (QA team, Architects, Analysts, Developers, Product Managers)
- Provide technical thought leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship
- Help to analyse and resolve technical and application Product problems
- Leading large teams of developers
- Scrum master / Agile methodologies
- Extensive Java Development experience, Node.js experience is a plus
- AWS knowledge desirable and practical real-world use of cloud technologies
- Experience with databases (PostgreSQL, SQL)
- Experience architecting and scaling distributed systems and cloud native applications
- Tech skills: Experience with Java, Angular, Spring, AWS (Lambdas, S3, RDS), PostgreSQL
- Nice to have: Knowledge of JIRA, Confluence
- Security knowledge - development in secured environment (secured development lifecycle)
- Nice to have – knowledge of card payments / banking industry
If you would like to know more about this position please apply with your CV and we can discuss further.
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice.