Technology | 22-9-2022
Principal PHP Developer
- 100% Remote (UK)
- £70,000 - £90,000 per annum
Principal PHP Developer required for a high growth Prop-Tech start up.
- The main product involves a front-end customer facing app and a back-end operations platform
- Heading up a small team responsible for all backend engineering, will provide a good mix of hands-on/hands-off
- Senior position within a rapidly expanding start up, reports into Head of Engineering and will involve plenty of C-suite interaction
- Later down the line this role would involve scaling your own team
- The right candidate needs to be a PHP and Laravel expert (Symphony also okay)
- You need to have led teams (smaller teams okay), but still be comfortable with hands on
- Extensive RESTful API development and maintenance experience
- React JS familiarity a great boon but by no means essential
- Salary from 70-90k
- 100% remote, work from anywhere in the UK
- Unlimited holiday
- Lots of other nice perks
If of interest, please apply.
Candidates must have full rights to work in the UK without the need for visa sponsorship, and must primarily reside in the UK.
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice.