Technology | 09-3-2023
Synapri have partnered with an IT services and consulting partner in Belgium in there search for a Java Developer on a 12 month freelance assignment. Our client helps business’s with their digital transformation initiatives.
This specific project will be working directly with one of their end clients that operate within the financial services sector.
Our client are based in Brussels and operate on a hybrid working model.
- Participate in the design and development of computer applications based on preliminary functional and technical analyses
- Responsible for the quality assurance and development of Java programs in a multi-user, high-availability and highvisibility environment;
- Analyse, in collaboration with the functional analysts, the users' needs;
- Contribute to the maintenance of applications to improve or adapt them to the evolution of software and hardware;
- Provide adequate technical support
- Java web client technologies and Java technical components;
- Web services technologies, such as SOAP, WSDL, XML, XSD, JAXWS, JSon, Swagger ;
- Containers, Docker, etc; - Springboot; - SVN, Git, GitLab and Jenkins.
Please apply for immediate consideration.
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice.