Technology | 12-4-2022
- London (Hybrid Working)
- £70,000 per annum
Infrastructure engineer required for a global market research company.
- Proactive management of server infrastructure.
- Develop, maintain, and implement industry-standard best practices Windows Server, IIS and SQL Server
- Understand IT Service Management and Service Now
- Report, trend and analyse infrastructure load and system availability
- Demonstrate ability to balance project and BAU workloads
- Follow IT support processes in line with ITIL best practices.
- Provide BAU support for the infrastructure in cloud GCP (Google Cloud), AWS and Azure and help enablement of the UK Infrastructure team with Cloud Technology
- Expert knowledge in Microsoft Windows Server technologies including but not limited to:
- Advanced VMware knowledge including but not limited to:
- Working knowledge of SQL administration
- Strong background in server hardware – preferably Dell servers
- Demonstrated experience in storage management (Dell/Netapp)
- Hands on experience in backup systems. Commvault experience highly desirable
- A solid understanding of networking principles (LAN, WAN, switching & routing, firewall, load balancers)
- Google, AWS or Azure Cloud infrastructure engineer certification
- Hands-on experience in related cloud technologies.
Should this position interest you, please apply.
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice.