Technology | 09-3-2023
Synapri have partnered with an IT services and consulting partner in Belgium in their search for a Functional Analyst on a 12 month freelance assignment. Our client helps businesses with their digital transformation initiatives.
This specific project will be working directly with one of their end clients that operate within the financial services sector.
Our client are based in Brussels and operate on a hybrid working model. You will need to be able to commute to Brussels 2x per week.
- Carry out a functional analysis to detect and define user requirements
- Translate these requirements for technical staff and project managers
- Collaborate with business analysts and project managers in the preparation of IT projects
- Test and evaluate the results of IT applications and ensure that they meet the organisation's requirements
- Build technical documentation to guide the development team (developers and testers)
- Have a good knowledge of Business Process Modelling and functional analysis.
- Be able to clearly describe the desired and existing processes (including methodology and speed of description):
- Functional Architecture, Use Cases, Data Model, Functional Requirements.
- Have a good knowledge of UML, BPMN
- Have at least a basic understanding of testing methodologies and Agile development.
Please apply for immediate consideration.
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice.