Technology | 28-10-2022
Enterprise Architect – Cards and Payments
- United Kingdom
- £90,000 - £130,000 per annum
Synapri are recruiting for an Enterprise Architect with Payments and Card Payments experience to work for a world leading consultancy.
The successful candidate will create technology strategy and architecture for a leading financial services business which includes payments, card payments, payment gateways and retail banking.
Experience working as enterprise architect with strong technical hands on experience would be ideal, the candidate would be required to get involved in card payments solutions.
- Defining the technology strategy, roadmaps and utilising enterprise architecture.
- Experience working with C Level stakeholders,
- Excellent communication skills are a must
- Experience within the cloud, AWS, AZURE, GCP, Kafka, Java, Microsoft, Kubernetes event driven environments would be great.
- Investigating specific technologies, continuous development across payments, card payments, open banking, etc
- Key skills across the cards space including Merchant Acquiring, Merchant payments, acquiring and issuing would be preferred.
- Enterprise experience across the payments domain would also be considered, areas of interest would be FPS, Faster Payments, BACS, CHAPS, FPS, NPA and ISO20022
- Salary Expectations: £90,000 to £130,000
- Excellent Bonus: 20% and Benefits
- Hybrid working: London, Manchester and Northampton -UK Focused – happy to discuss
Please send me your latest CV and contact details.
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice.