Technology | 11-7-2022
- Belgium / Hybrid
- £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
Salesforce E-Commerce consultant required to join one of the most reputable, leading consultancies in Belgium on a permanent basis.
They are looking for someone to help enable our clients to define new business models or go-to-market strategies while supporting the implementation of resulting business transformations by using e-commerce solutions across various technologies
Part of the role will be to contribute to the Salesforce roadmap, execution of the Salesforce roadmap in close collaboration with colleagues and external parties, and taking full ownership on the Salesforce Org’s and related apps.
- Proven experience, preferably in an e-commerce context, of at least 2 years working in different roles during multiple assessments and implementations
- Ability to define e-commerce objectives and translate business objectives into functional (and technical) requirements while ensuring a best fit with the desired customer journey
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Intellectual curiosity combined with outstanding analytical skills.
- Understanding of Commerce processes from marketing up to order management and delivery in a larger business transformation context (driven by e-commerce) is a plus
- Experience with agile/scrum methodologies and applying them in a project context is a plus
- Experience with commerce solutions such as Salesforce B2B/B2C Commerce Cloud, Adobe Magento, SAP Hybris or similar is a plus
Candidates must be based in Belgium or be willing to re-locate.
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice.