Technology | 23-11-2021
Data Governance Project Manager
- £500 - £520 per day
Overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of the project scoped within the IT & Digital Transformation.
- Immediate focus on Data Modelling (including handover from existing PM)
- As needed, helping accelerate the wider Data Governance space including Reference Data Management, Profiling and Data Change Control workstreams.
- Identify, propose and execute key milestones across the projects, tracking and course correcting any potential slippage or variance
- Alignment with other key interdependencies, related programmes and internal outcome beneficiaries (for example the iPaaS integration project)
- Co-ordinate the project teams and SME’s to achieve successful outcomes, including unblocking impediments and issues, using a mixture of traditional and agile delivery methods
- Planning and Defining Scope
- Activity Planning and Sequencing
- Resource Planning
- Developing Schedules
- Time Estimating
- Developing a Budget
- Creating Charts and Schedules
- Risk Analysis
- Managing Risks and Issues
- Monitoring and Reporting Progress
- Strategic Influencing
- Business Partnering
- Cost Estimating
- Working with Vendors
- Controlling Quality
- Benefits Realisation
- Vendor Management
- Change management
- Special Forces mindset: move at pace, quick wins, calm under pressure, deliver maximum value
Nice to have
- Ideally, exposure to a previous end to end Data project, key concepts, technologies and principles – particularly Data Modelling and Profiling.
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice.