Technology | 11-7-2022
CPQ Team Manager
- Belgium / Hybrid
- €60,000 - €70,000 per annum
CPQ Team Manger required to join one of the most reputable, leading consultancies in Belgium. Our client are looking for a CPQ Team Manager to join the team on a permanent basis.
Our client operate on a hybrid working model and have 10+ sites located across Belgium.
As part of the role, you will manage and deliver CRM, CPQ and/or CX transformation projects at clients, in an Agile mode. These projects will vary from strategic discoveries to solution implementations (with Salesforce at the heart of our digital customer solutions). You will also grow and maintain relationships with different stakeholders from the Marketing, Sales, Services and IT departments, as well as be responsible for the successful delivery of the projects, which will be supported by good planning and an optimal staffing of the right team. Driving high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders in order to meet the clients’ and businesses objectives will be key.
- At least 7 years of experience in a technical/functional role during multiple implementations projects
- Sales Excellence | delivers sales strategies and plans, operating model definition, incentive design and implementation, and operations support for digitally-enabled sales, channel, and customer service capabilities
- Experience in developing and managing the relationship with the client and stakeholders and performing risk management to minimize project risks
- Proven experience in onsite functional or technical roles on at least four full-lifecycle CPQ projects, with strong implementation expertise in at least one of the following technologies: Vlocity, Conga, Salesforce CPQ, Salesforce Billing, Zuora
- Consulting and/or Quote to Cash (CPQ/CLM/Billing) implementation experience. Experience managing at least two large-scale full-life cycle implementations of Quote to Cash solutions, including ownership of the technical solution, management of the overall team and ownership and management of project financials.
- Strong English written and oral communication skills (Dutch and/or French is a plus)
- Experience working with digital customer / CRM technologies such as Salesforce, or alternatively SAP, Microsoft or Oracle is a plus
Candidates must be based in Belgium or be willing to re-locate.
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice.