Technology | 25-11-2021
Business Project Manager
Business Project Manager Needed, Synapri are working very closely with an international charity who are currently looking for a Business Project Manager to coordinate multiple work streams of activity to ensure that Transformation projects are planned, resourced and then driven to a successful conclusion.The client is based in Central London, but this particular requirement will allow you to work on a fully remote basis.
I would be interested in talking to anyone with the following experience:
- An extensive track record of successfully managing large and complex projects and programmes
- Demonstrable experience and in-depth knowledge of programme and project practices and standards
- A proven ability to deliver projects on time / on budget, using project management processes and tools including risk management, benefits management, financial management and quality assurance
- A proven ability to apply excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, and to work collaboratively to deliver of effective solutions to project related issues
- Highly developed organisational awareness and ability to understand any sensitivities within a complex multi-stakeholder structure; and think creatively and strategically to overcome obstacles to cooperation and progress
You must be eligible to work inside the UK without sponsorship (ILR holder or British Citizen)
Please get in touch ASAP to find out more details about this role.
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice.