Salesforce | 25-1-2021
Transformation Project Manager
- London (Remote)
- £40,000 - £55,000 per annum
Synapri are working with a leading UK based Charity, who are in the early stages of a multi-year CRM transformation.
The charity are moving into the delivery phase of the project and now require an experienced Project Manager to lead and deliver changes across all work streams.
The Detail: Day-to-Day Work:
- Provide robust project management across the cross-organisational & cross functional work-streams, driving momentum and ensuring thorough project plans are in place and mile-stones are met and changes implemented, in line with wider design principles and change plans
- Identify and manage project dependencies, working with stakeholders across the business to align delivery.
- Manage risks, issues, actions and dependencies for respective work-streams and escalate risks and issues as appropriate
- Managing defined timelines and within agreed budget.
- You have strong engagement, networking and relationship management skills, managing multiple stakeholders at various levels in the organisation
- You have the ability to listen, and communicate information in a concise and clear way to stake-holders, both written and verbal
- You have direct experience of delivering agile project approaches within a broader business transformation programme
Please apply with your updated CV for more information.
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice.