Salesforce | 26-4-2022
Senior Technical CRM Consultant
- Brussels (Belgium)
- Competitive rates
A senior technical CRM consultant plays a key role on all IT projects by leading the design and implemention of critical and complex salesforce components.
Our client is looking for young entrepreneurs with a consulting background to help us make a change in the world. If you'd like to pick up the challenge, send us your CV!
Starting Date: ASAP
Contract type:Permanent full-time
Service Line:Customer Relationship Management
Education level:Bachelor / Master Degree or equivalent experience
Minimum 3 year of relevant working experience
- Salesforce Administrator and Salesforce Platform Developer 1 Certified. Salesforce Platform Developer 2 is a plus.
- Proficiency with APEX, Lightning Components development, Visualforce, and advanced SOQL.
- Experience in salesforce integration using SOAP and REST web services.
- Experience in Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Strong expertise in release management strategies relying on GIT.
- Experience in data modeling using activity diagrams, sequence diagrams, class diagrams, entity-relationship diagrams etc.
- Experience in assessing the best option between custom development and Salesforce out of the box alternatives.
- Experience in Sales Cloud and Service Cloud.
- Outstanding analytical & problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills & ability to adapt to your audience in English and either Dutch or French.
- Typically, a Master's degree in Computer Science or Civil Engineering. However, we believe that, although important, your academic achievements do not define you and we would love to hear how your individual path drives you to this consultant position.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in software development
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice.