Salesforce | 12-12-2022
Senior Salesforce Engineer
- Bratislava, Latvia
- €3,600 per month
Synapri have partnered with a Salesforce End user in the Pharmaceutical industry to bring in a Senior Salesforce Engineer. Our exciting client are a leading force in the Pharmaceutical space and use top-end advanced technology to better their research and knowledge to benefit patients across the globe. They are looking for a Salesforce Engineer to join on a permanent basis in their office in Bratislava, Latvia.
- Cooperate with other agile/scrum team members to create clear user stories, design tests for prototypes and products, and continuously deliver product enhancements
- Preserve and develop for digital products (client facing application side) and constantly delivers enhancements through CI/CD practices.
- Use responsive engineering practices and various software and Web development technologies to rapidly develop creative and efficient solutions that enhance the customer and employee experience
- Connect with business stakeholders about responsive processes to spot and manage expectations about delivery methods and timelines
- Constantly reach out to demonstrate and validate developed functionality
- Now and then, report on the state and direction of our clients PEP environments to technology and business directors.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, systems analysis, product management or a related study, or comparable experience.
- 5+ years of experience developing software as a full-stack developer with strong orientation towards Salesforce based technologies and having worked in DevOps model and agile methodologies. Certifications are preferred.
- Knowledge of working in a multi-org salesforce platform architecture and its supporting infrastructure components.
- Experiences with code refactoring, design patterns, design-driven development, continuous deployment, highly scalable applications and application security
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate in complex technical concepts and align the organization on decisions
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice.