Salesforce | 05-5-2021
Senior Salesforce Developer
- UK Based (Remote)
- £60,000 - £75,000 per annum
Remote (will need to be UK based as there may be occasional travel)
We’re looking for a collaborative Salesforce Developer to join a fast-paced environment, to help build the infrastructure of a next generation customer-facing platform. Our customer is looking for a problem-solver who can push the boundaries of technology.
The business has been going through multiple acquisitions and therefore have a lot of legacy tech and processes to improve or replace.
It’s certainly an exciting time to join the company!
Key skills and experience:
- Developer certifications, including Certified Platform Developer I
- ADM201 or the Platform App builder certification
- Minimum 5 years’ Salesforce Development experience
- Proficient in lightning, especially Lightning components, and ideally LWC
- Collaborative developer with strong communication skills
- Ability to handle full application development cycle, from requirements to production.
- Experience in Agile software development methodology (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- A previous Community Cloud (Partner portal) rollout is highly desirable
- Expertise in all development areas, APEX, Visualforce, API’s, Continuous Integration
- Experience with CPQ, ideally Salesforce CPQ
Please note: Must be based and eligible to work in the UK.
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice.