Salesforce | 29-7-2021
Senior Salesforce Administrator
- £65,000 - £75,000 per annum
Synapri are supporting a financial services business that are looking for an experienced Salesforce Administrator due to the implementation team handing over the Salesforce platform. The Admin will be supporting the Platform Lead and development team with the management and enhancement of this new Sales and Service Cloud platform and help to scale the functionalities.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 4+ years’ experience administering and configuring Salesforce applications
- ADM201 Salesforce Administrator certification
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Extensive experience in configuring in the Sales and Service Cloud Lightning environments
- Excellent analytical skills and strong reporting background using standard reporting tools including standard Salesforce reporting and dashboards functionality on Salesforce Lightning
- An ability to work independently and complete work allocated on time as well as to work well in a team to deliver more complex projects
- Good listening skills, and strong professional written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail with the ability to analyse and solve complex problems as well as provide documentation, guidance, and instructions to users
- Experience working at a financial services company or within another highly regulated industry would be beneficial
- Experience of using the following Salesforce platform languages will be beneficial: Apex, SOQL and Lightning as well as advanced administration tools like process builder, flow and custom settings
Please note: Must be based and eligible to work in the UK as there may be occasional travel.
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice.