Salesforce | 31-8-2022
Senior Salesforce Administrator
- Remote (UK Based)
- £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Synapri are currently supporting a global education organisation as they look to hire a Senior Salesforce Administrator following a recent internal promotion.
This Senior Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for configuration, managing stakeholders, running demos and workshops and taking ownership of the Salesforce element of their ticketing system.
- Extensive hands-on configuration and implementation experience within Salesforce
- A proactive attitude that means you don’t just resolve a problem, but you troubleshoot with colleagues to find the root cause of that problem to prevent it from reoccurring in the future
- Proven ability to analyse, design, and optimize business processes via technology and integration
- Ability to confidently manage and communicate with stakeholders, including promoting the introduction of new products and features to enhance the existing Salesforce platform
- Proven experience of working with or taking ownership of ticketing systems (e.g. ServiceNow, Fresh Service etc)
- Confident with leading demos and workshops
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce product suite, particularly Sales Cloud
- Strong knowledge in Salesforce Administration including managing profiles, teams, and security
- Clear and demonstrable understanding of Salesforce best practice
- Experience in writing knowledge articles and documentation
💰 Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + 10% bonus
- 25 days annual leave🌴
- Excellent career progression opportunities 💼
- Remote and flexible working 🤸♀️
- Extensive learning & development support 🎓
- 4% pension👵🏼
- Market-leading maternity/paternity/adoption policies 👶🏻
If this is of interest and you have the relevant skills, please apply with your CV for immediate consideration.
If this is of interest, please apply now with your CV or email me on [email protected]. 📩
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice.