Salesforce | 24-8-2021
Salesforce Technical Lead/Architect
- London (Remote)
- £90,000 - £100,000 per annum
Synapri are supporting a Global Financial Services company on the hire of the first Salesforce Technical Architect in their internal Salesforce team. This individual will be joining a dynamic and fast-paced team in London, helping to create a customer-centric and completely automated CRM solution. This year, the business plan to enhance more functionalities on the Salesforce platform, improving efficiency, speed, and boosting stability across the business. The Technical Architect will be responsible for designing a variety of end-to-end solutions in Salesforce to improve new and existing systems.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience managing the technical architecture of Salesforce programmes and understanding and addressing specific business needs.
- Can demonstrate your ability to architect, build and execute platform configuration and components needed to run complex automated orgs.
- Expert knowledge of the Salesforce platform across Sales, Service and Marketing Cloud.
- Advanced understanding of Salesforce integrations and third-party technology solutions.
- Experience with Enterprise Integration Solutions and Web API development.
- Exceptional customer service skills and strong interpersonal skills, including ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical users.
- Strong organisational and project management skills.
- Salesforce Certifications – Platform Developer I and preferably Platform Developer II or System Architect would be beneficial.
Please note: Must be based and eligible to work in the UK.
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice.