Salesforce | 23-11-2021
Salesforce Technical Architect
- £85,000 - £105,000 per annum
Synapri are working with a rapidly growing consultancy who are building out a brand new UK based Salesforce practice. They have a well-established Salesforce practice throughout Europe but are in the early stages of building out capabilities in the UK.
As part of this growth, they are now looking to bring on an experience Salesforce Technical Architect to their team.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Significant experience in end to end Salesforce development as well as AppExchange, and programming solutions within a variety of different industries.
- Expert in APEX development.
- Leading technical design on various Salesforce clouds including external integrations.
- Visualforce and Lightning development.
- Experience working in different development methodologies including waterfall, iterative and agile methodologies.
- Manage technical teams of developers, providing guidance and support on technical design and acting as an escalation point for issues.
- Design and management of development and deployment frameworks.
- Lead data architecture strategy and management for Salesforce and customer platforms
Majority of the work is remote, however as and when things do return, some client site work may be required. As a result of this candidates must be based in the UK.
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice.