Salesforce | 22-9-2022
Salesforce Solution Architect
- UK (Remote)
- £100,000 per annum
Synapri have partnered with a leading Salesforce Platinum Partner and due to unprecedented growth, they are looking to expand their Architecture team.
They are currently seeking several experienced Salesforce Solution Architects to support large enterprise projects across Sales, Service, Experience & Marketing Cloud, CPQ, FSL, Pardot and MuleSoft.
- Design Salesforce solutions while working with multiple stakeholders. Leading design workshops with stakeholders to understand their business process, recommend and design a Salesforce solution with them
- Break down a solution into user stories and requirements, estimate each requirement, map dependencies and work with a project manager to build project plans
- Ensure technical quality and good Salesforce solution design principles are followed
- Overall accountability for project delivery, within budget, scope, quality and time
- Lead a delivery team and work with a project manager to ensure the implementation of agreed Salesforce solution and infrastructure
- Allocation of project tasks to the project team
- Support project manager to create documentation for projects including Project Plan, Gantt Chart, Status Reports, Risk Logs etc
- Support project managers to report regularly to the management team in project progress
- Management of change throughout the project delivery
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience managing and designing Salesforce Solutions Projects
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Significant experience leading teams to deliver Salesforce projects using various project and program management methodologies in a variety of environments.
- Proven experience as a Solution Architect on multiple Salesforce projects
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice.