Salesforce | 28-4-2022
Salesforce Sales Operations Analyst
- Remote (Anywhere in the UK/Europe)
- £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Synapri are currently working with a global data & analytics firm which combines the use of artificial and human intelligence. With offices in 9 locations globally and growing, there is no better time to be joining this exciting and innovative organisation.
Due to a recent acquisition and a huge round of funding, this client is on the lookout for a Senior Sales Operations Analyst to join the Sales Operations team which has grown by 250% in the last year alone.
To support the continued growth of the business, you will be responsible for:
- In depth analysis of complex problems to become an expert in sales operations at every level.
- Perform complex analysis to assist with strategic decision making, i.e. pricing analysis.
- Sales analytics, report creation, dashboards and forecasting on a quarterly, monthly, and ad-hoc basis.
- Maintain company level reports and dashboards in line with key business metrics and performance indicators.
- Assist with territory analysis and report to the regional sales managers on current and past trends in key performance indicators including sales team performance, pipeline & lead conversion, activities, forecasts, marketing campaign efficiency etc.
- Assist with key sales planning activities during planning and budgeting cycle.
- Sales tech-stack ownership - research, implementation, licence management and training.
- Work alongside Sales Management to implement onboarding & upskilling programs, consolidate, update and manage sales resources, best practises, useful documents, reports and process manuals.
Key skills required:
- At least 3 years of sales/revenue operations experience.
- Strong understand of or experience with Salesforce for data analytics.
- Experience in SaaS, data analytics of software enterprise industries in a Sales Operations role.
- Experience building dashboards and analysing data sets to solve problems and provide recommendations.
- Expert analytical skills and advanced Excel/Google Sheet skills - ability to analyse and dissect data in multiple ways and drive conclusions.
- Demonstrated time and project management skills, with the ability to multi-task, handle frequent interruptions, work independently and successfully execute complex assignments.
- High attention to detail.
- Experience with BI Tools i.e. Tableau, Looker, PowerBI is desirable.
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice.