Salesforce | 01-2-2023
Salesforce Revenue Cloud Practice Lead
- London with Remote Working
- £80,000 - £100,000 per annum
Offices in London and remote working
Synapri are working with an established Summit Partner with offices globally who are looking to add to their growing Revenue Cloud with a Salesforce Revenue Cloud Practice Lead.
Due to a continued increase in CPQ and Billing project work over the last 12 months this Consultancy are looking for someone who can manage project work, the team and future pipeline.
They are looking for someone to:
- Lead Revenue Cloud calls and meetings with customers & Salesforce reps
- Leading the team of Salesforce Consultants (CPQ focused)
- Lead discovery workshops
- Present solution designs
- Working with customers to define requirements/solutions
- Assist with Project work when required (Configuration and build)
- Lead SF Billing implementations. Configuration of invoicing, renewals,
They are looking for someone with the following experience:
- 6+ years experience in the Salesforce ecosystem and someone from a Consultant / Architect background
- 3+ years of commercial experience on Salesforce CPQ and Billing implementations (5+ major projects delivered CPQ, 2+ Billing implementations)
- Confident in customer/client-facing positions - happy to discuss Salesforce solutions
- Someone who can lead a team, mentor, coach and knowledge transfer
- Hands-on configuration specialist of Salesforce Revenue Cloud / Billing
Apply below to have your CV considered or get in touch on [email protected]
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice.