Salesforce | 09-11-2022
Synapri have partner with a Salesforce Partner in the United States who are looking to add to their already established Marketing Cloud Practice. This organisation are looking for a SFMC Developer to assist them with current and future Marketing Cloud / Marketing Automation project work.
They are looking for someone to take responsibility for:
- Design and manage the implementation of Salesforce Marketing Cloud solutions that meet business requirements for small to midsize projects
- Create build tickets for implementation detailing the technical requirements to meet the user story acceptance criteria
- Refine implementation estimates and plans for phases of the delivery lifecycle, including development, testing, training, communication, deployment, and post-production support
- Lead knowledge sharing sessions with the client and provide the user documentation required for supporting the system in the future
- Demonstrate solution functionality to business stakeholders as needed
What they will need from you is :
- Minimum of 2+ years of platform experience utilizing Salesforce Marketing Cloud core products
- Experience with Interaction Studio, Datorama or Salesforce CDP is essential
- SFMC specific Certs (both if possible)
- Knowledge of technical languages used in SFMC: SSJS, AMPScript, SQL, HTML and CSS
- Strong application design skills combined with strong data, integration, and security architecture skills
For more information, apply via the link attached or reach out to Ryan Eastwood on [email protected]
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice.