Salesforce | 22-9-2022
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator
- Remote with offices in the UK (London) and Italy (Milan)
- £40,000 per annum
Synapri are currently supporting a global Salesforce Marketing Cloud agency as they scale up across the UK, Europe and America.
As part of their continued growth, they are looking for a Junior Salesforce Administrator who has had exposure to Salesforce Marketing Cloud to join the team in the UK or Europe.
You will have the opportunity to work with some of the most recognisable brands globally, while having the chance to upskill and progress your career within Salesforce Marketing Cloud - one of the hottest tools on the Salesforce market.
- At least 1 year of experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud in an administrator or consultant capacity
- Knowledge of SFMC features and best practices
- Experience with at least one of the following: Studio, Audience Builder, Cloud Pages, Content Builder, Social Studio, Journey Builder, Advertising Studio, Mobile Studio, Audience Studio, Interaction Studio
- Able to troubleshoot and resolve basic issues in SFMC
- Confident working across multiple projects simultaneously
- Good interpersonal and customer-facing skills, while being comfortable speaking in public while interacting with the team, customers and stakeholders
- SFMC certification - preferred
- Knowledge of other similar Salesforce products such as Pardot, Datorama, Sales Cloud etc
- Knowledge of internet technologies and system integration (API, ETL, cookie-based applications, mobile SDKs) - preferred
- Configuring SFMC products including builders and studios
- Building and executing email campaigns
- Salesforce configuration including account set up and administration (roles, permissions, subscribe filters, SFTP, users, RMM etc)
- Configure journeys and automations
- Data management and quality checks
- Troubleshooting and resolving basic issues in SFMC
- Support the team in end-to-end implementations of SFMC
- Conduct training to non-SFMC users, deliver presentations and lead on meetings or workshops with clients and partners
- Actively pursue new SFMC certifications as supported by the company
Location: 100% Remote, with offices in the UK (London) and Italy (Milan)
Salary: Up to £40,000 base salary (permanent) or £100-130 per day (12 month contract - outside IR35)
- Unlimited vacation?
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Remote and flexible working
- Annual bonus scheme
- Share option scheme
- Support towards new certifications
- 4% pension and life assurance (4x annual salary)
- Critical illness cover and private health insurance?
- A globally diverse & inclusive culture
- The opportunity to work with globally recognised clients
This client is looking to interview and hire as quickly as possible, so if you have experience as a SFMC Administrator then please get in touch ASAP to apply!
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice.