Salesforce | 30-9-2022
- Competitive salary
My client believes in the importance of leadership at all levels. They expect their people to embrace and live their purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for their clients, people and for society, and make an impact that matters. In addition to living their purpose, as a manager in the team, you will:
- Manage and deliver CRM transformation projects at clients, in an Agile mode. Projects will vary from strategic discoveries to CRM implementations (with Salesforce as an enabling technology).
- Be the subject expert in the financial services industry and support project teams in understanding the businesses’ needs and processes and identifying the areas of improvements using a CRM
- Follow-up on the latest developments in the financial services industry (regulatory, processes, technology), train and coach colleagues on the latest trends in the industry (banking, insurance, securities)
- Grow and maintain relationships with different stakeholders from the Marketing, Sales, Services and IT departments at our financial services clients
- Drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders in order to meet the clients’ and my client’s key objectives
- Lead by example and develop high-performing people and teams by challenging, supporting and continuously coaching and steering them
- Act as an entrepreneur and contribute in your own way to the growth of our business by exploring market needs, defining and presenting proposals.
- Hold at least 6/7 years of experience in the financial services industry (Bank, insurance,…) in Marketing, Sales and/or Service
- Experience as a technical/functional/product owner role during a CRM implementation project such as Salesforce.
- Good knowledge of CRM processes and trends (Salesforce, Microsoft, Oracle, SAP,…)
- Experience in translating business requirements and processes into technical solutions
- Experience in steering and coaching a delivery team to ensure the success of the project while minimize project risks
- The ability to develop and manage project scopes, resources, timing and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Knowledge of Agile and experience to act as Scrum Master is a key advantage
- Possess Strong communication skills and you are a team player
- Outstanding analytical skills and you are intellectually curious
- A true willingness and ability to work as part of an integrated, enthusiastic and multi-disciplinary team in an local, national and international environment
- Strong English written and oral communication skills (Dutch and/or French is a plus)
Please send your CV to [email protected]
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice.