Salesforce | 10-6-2021
Salesforce HCM Consultant
- UK Based (Remote)
- £400 per day
Initial 6 month contract / £400 per day (Outside IR35)
- Responsible for maintaining accurate system information through quality assurance checks to ensure data is accurate. Identify root cause of data inaccuracy and implement process changes where needed to address
- Supervise day-to-day activities of HR systems and provide guidance and training to users as required
- Responsible for developing and maintaining key operational relationship with IT to align HR’s system strategy
- Act as the operational point of contact with system suppliers and work with suppliers on the best way of managing data and workflow in their systems
- Regularly review product upgrades and work with HR and IT to assess the impact of changes, future planned developments and update the product journey map accordingly
- Management of system upgrades and coordination of user acceptance testing (UAT)
- Experience of working with Salesforce (ideally Salesforce Administration certification)
- Application configuration experience is necessary and whilst not full coding, the role holder will need to be willing to suggest and make changes to systems to support the solution.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office products (especially Excel).
- Appreciation of Project Management techniques and the importance of project structuring, planning and tracking.
- Appreciation of HR policies, procedures, and the need for confidentiality.
Will need to be UK based as there may be occasional travel to office in London.
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice.