Salesforce | 12-12-2022
Salesforce Functional Consultant
- Brussels, Belgium
- €65,000 - €70,000 per annum
We have an exciting new opportunity with one of our closest clients in Belgium. They are looking for a Salesforce Functional Consultant – at all levels – to join their team on a permanent basis.
Our clients are currently sitting at around 25-30 consultants, with the view to grow the practice over the coming year. They have expertise in the areas of Marketing cloud, Sales cloud, CPQ, Service cloud, and experience cloud solutions. Our clients are based in Brussels and operate on a hybrid working model.
Benefits that are provided :
- You will have the freedom to organize your schedule/agenda as you wish
- You will have the possibility to be the owner of your career
- You will continuously develop your skills thanks to our continuous trainings
- You will be in tune with your job as an experienced consultant by joining an innovative, ambitious, and 100% future-focused organization
- By working on innovative projects in a human context, you will be ahead of the Big 4
- You will get a competitive salary package
- You will have the opportunity to work on international projects
The Ideal profile :
- A first proven experience as Salesforce Consultant
- Client-oriented attitude, excellent communication (written and oral)
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Entrepreneurial and creative mindset
- Fluent in English as we expand internationally.
- Interested in cloud platforms and data-powered digital transformation
- Salesforce certifications are a strong plus
- Flexibility to work abroad is a plus
As an Experienced Salesforce Consultant, your specific tasks and responsibilities may include:
- Be able to supervise and coach more junior colleagues
- Drive and challenge business requirements gathering sessions
- Act as a liaison agent between the business and development team to transform new requirements into Salesforce.com working features
- For each requirement advise our clients with the optimum solution (standard, app exchange, custom)
- Develop and maintain processes to continuously monitor data quality
- Create training material and documentation for Salesforce.com users and train new end-users (train the trainer approach) on Salesforce.com and related applications
The organisation are currently experience strong growth, and is a fantastic opportunity to be a play a key part in their history.
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice