Salesforce | 04-11-2021
- UK (Remote)
- £70,000 per annum
Q1 2022 start
Remote / London
Synapri are working with an EdTech start-up who require an experienced Salesforce Developer. Their product is a human-assisted chatbot that guides students to figure out the most optimal path for their success. It is fully Salesforce native and some of their recent projects have involved building LWC components for WhatsApp chat, using Einstein AI for sentiment analysis and developing a multi-tenant scripted chatbot in Salesforce.
This role is paying up to £70,000 per annum.
- A creative problem solver who loves experimentation
- 3+ years of Salesforce.com implementation experience
- Strong business analysis and product skills alongside technical salesforce mastery
- Hands on experience working with relational databases
- Understanding of key SFDC architectural concepts. Salesforce.com certifications. Specifically: Community Cloud and LWC
- Strong experience in Apex ,Triggers, Visual Force
- Experience with Development technologies including Salesforce Apex, Visualforce, Lightning (Aura and Web Components), Migration tools, REST APIs, SOQL and web services. Background with technical architecture and security concepts (integration patterns, architecture styles, data security)
- Combination of business analysis and technology implementation experience.
- Lightning page layout, Advanced Reports & Dashboards, Process Builder, Flow and partner community
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice.